Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shoe of the day and Sequins on a budget

 

 

I have two great loves in my life. They are my soul mates,my life, my everything.They are …fashion and shoes !

That gave me the idea to start the shoe of the day.

Everyday i will post a shoe that i felt in love with . It could be a pumps, a pair of boots or maybe some flat ( although i doubt that i would go for flats ).the only condition is that they have to be extraordinary and fabulous !

p.s saw a pair of shoes  that you think should be the shoe of the day ?! Email your shoe picture to mrs_snb@hotmail.com !

 

Today ….

image

image

My name is : Round toe court shoes

My description is : Round toe court shoes with stud toe and metal heel

My length is : 12 cm

You could find me on : www.boohoo.com

They fall in love with me because : I give a rock glam chic touch !

SEQUINS ON A BUDGET

There are a few things that can give woman a instant glamour boost. Such as anything silk,a great necklace or red allure lipstick. But nothing says glamour more then sequins. Sequins gives your glamour and a party attitude even if you are rocking sequins in the office.

I selected three looks that is affordable for anyone. Like i said before some things are made to be splurged on. Since this is an trend item, you can go low budget with these looks. !

Just remember to wear one sequin piece at the time , you don't want to look like you grew up in studio 54 !

sequin 1

sequin 2

sequiin 3

all items are available at :

www.topshop.com

www.hm.com

www.boohoo.com

www.missselfridge.com

www.monsoon.co.uk

www.asos.com

www.faith.co.uk

 

For fashion advice or questions email me at :

mrs_snb@hotmail.com

You can also follow me on twitter (sarahbusby) !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind , like something ? Have a question ?Let me know !.....