Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fabulous Blue and all dressed in white

 

Shoe of the day

 

image

image

 

My name is : Marc jacobs

My description is : Metallic leather ankle boots

My length is : 100mm / 4 inches with a 20mm / 1 inch platform

You could find me on : www.net-a-porter.com

They fall in love with me because : i stand out by my golden colour and beautifull nose !

 

 

Spotted …. all white

Celebrity white dresses

Celebs were loving the white dress and so am i . White is also a great color to go overboard with bold colorful accessories. it just gives a very controlled calm look that i absolutely love.

white dresses

www.missselfdridge.com

www.topshop.com

www.net-a-porter.com

www.asos.com

 

---------------------------------

 

Feeling blue

 

Blue is the new black. This just might become my new favorite color. Very trendy ,suitable for all skin tones and sophisticated and fabulous.

perfect to combine with red or green and even yellow.

These coats are all blue . perfect to add your outfit a little color boost.

And remember don't forget to take with you a dose of confidence as you walk out the door !

 

blue coats

 

Oh and i just had to share these fabulous gloves with you !

Nina Peter -Long studded leather gloves -€340

(net-a-porter)

image

 

** double click to enlarge the photos

For questions or fashion advice contact me at mrs_snb@hotmail.com

don’t forget to follow m on twitter !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind , like something ? Have a question ?Let me know !.....