Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jimmy Choo for H&M

 

image

 

I just fell completely in love ! My lover is just a few more weeks away… November the 14th i will be with me in my arms , getting a very special place in my heart. And i will take care of him , ill polish him , give him all the attention he need …

meet my new love affair…

Jimmy Choo for H&M !

image

Shoulder dress and fur sooooooooooo this season !

image

I died and went to heaven. Jimmy choo for H&M !

What could possible be better for us fashionista’s ?!

Take a look at the previews and tell me you don't just want to skip time till November the 14th !

image

image

Fabulous heels ,sexy red, dangerous animal print and edgy blue

image image

image

I'm not a big fan of flat or anything without heels for that matter but these are very chic !

image

image

Perfect for a cocktail evening

image

image

Love these !

image

glamorous rock chic…

image

basic fabuolus black citybag

 

 

 

Don’t forget November the 14th is the day ! So better get some sleep and get in line !

Ill let you know what i picked out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind , like something ? Have a question ?Let me know !.....